Week 10 of my digital typography class

so this week of class has really put me in a place of vas comfort. I really only had to plug in a few more things for my final's and i think i got some pretty good stuff. I wanted to explain a little bit about the blog that had to do with Paula Scher and this is what i came up with. Primarily Paula Schers blog would have to deal with a mass media type of blog, it would have to be some what personal, but it mostly has to be corporate and organized for business purposes. In most cases that would probably be private. It might have to do with the fact that she is in marketing and branding. Unless she made one that was in public relations kind of way because she wanted to go mainstream. but this blog can only be a information blog about stuff that she has done because i cant write her personal reversed diary. i have looked her personal blog and i can seem to find one.


No comments:

Post a Comment