Week 9 of my digital typography class

This week we have a curve ball right off the bat again. We all had to strip our Historical weblog pages of every bit of design besides type. On top of having a different professional designer that had came in to critique our work as well. Not only was it nerve racking to have another professional in our class, we had to deconstruct our pages, and then present it for critiques. Just going to say it was not very fun at all. We then finished up with our critiques, got to ask more questions and get more insight. This week was probably the best week I have had in this class by far. I really think im starting to understand this type stuff. Something I neglected to like since I was in school. I really thing the pushing is really getting me to my better comfort zone. I cant say that I cant wait until next weeks four hour beat down, but I can say that I feel like I am prepared for whatever Mr. Mehallo has to through at us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment